Fitting 99.4% of faces worldwide, AirFit N20’s blend of intuitive design and comfort-driven features is crafted to deliver exceptional performance in a nasal mask.
Comfortably moves with you throughout the night, regardless of sleep position
Features InfinitySeal™ cushion technology, our most adaptive yet
The AirFit N20 features the InfinitySeal™ cushion – the most adaptive we’ve ever designed – along with a soft and flexible frame that includes integrated padding. The result is a mask that comfortably moves with you and provides a reliable seal throughout the night, regardless of sleep position.
InfinitySeal™ cushion is proven to fit 99% of all faces.
Ideal for those who breathe through their nose during sleep
Ultimate comfort and performance
What makes a great CPAP mask? Comfort and performance are perhaps the two key factors. The AirFit N20 features the InfinitySeal™ cushion – the most adaptive we’ve ever designed – along with a soft and flexible frame that includes integrated padding.
The result is a mask that comfortably moves with you and provides a reliable seal throughout the night, regardless of sleep position.
Designed for simplicity
Magnetic clips guide the headgear to the frame quickly and easily.
The AirFit N20’s magnetic clips, quick-release elbow and simple design make for a nasal mask that is intuitive to use and easy to reassemble after cleaning.
Quick-release elbow makes it simple to disconnect from the tubing without removing the mask.
Plush headgear is specifically designed for extra softness and stability.
Soft and flexible frame sits underneath the eyes and adapts to different facial types, while its integrated padding provides added softness.
Features of the AirFit N20
- InfinitySeal™ Cushion: The InfinitySeal Cushion is the most adaptive silicone cushion ResMed has designed. Features specially designed loops and varying thickness levels designed to prevent blowout, in order to create a secure seal and prevent mask leaks.
- Soft Padded Frame:The frame is flexible and soft to the touch with integrated padding to help avoid irritation, The frame is flexible, adapting to the user’s fit and changing positions during the night.
- Clear field of Vision: The frame rests just below the eyes to keep line of sight open for reading or watching TV.
- Magnetic Clips and Quick Release Elbow: The magnetic clips attach to the headgear and lock onto the mask frame, allowing headgear adjustments to remain in place if the mask is taken off. The quick release elbow allows for disconnection of the mask from the CPAP hose for times when you need to get up at night.
- A short, flexible tube: The flexible tube interconnects the elbow to the machine tube, giving patients more freedom of movement without encountering tube drag or leakage. The short flexible tube can connect to any CPAP or BiPAP/VPAP tube.
There are no reviews yet.