Medistrom™ Pilot-24 Lite Features
- Can be used as a permanent backup power supply or a portable travel battery for common 24V CPAP, APAP and some BiPAP Devices on the following platforms:
- ResMed AirSense 10
- ResMed AirMini* (*In order to run Pilot 24 Lite in backup configuration with AirMini, please use Medistrom AC Power Adapter, or ResMed original AC power adapter for AirSense 10)
- 3B Medical Luna**
- Apex Medical iCH**
- Philips Respironics DreamStation Go Travel PAP** (**Cable Kits sold separately)
- Can be used as a Portable Charging Station for most handheld electronic devices such as phones, tablets, and cameras
- Features a built-in LED Flashlight
- FAA Compliant
More about the Pilot-24 Lite
- The Pilot-24 Lite is an Uninterruptible Power Supply (Backup Battery) for all your handheld electronic devices and various 24V PAP machines. The Pilot-24 Lite ensures that your devices seamlessly continue to receive power even during a power outage.
- Features include a built-in LED flashlight and USB Port for charging portable electronic devices such as smart phones, tablets, MP3 players, cameras etc
- Can also be used as a portable, standalone power source. Take it travelling and use it to power your PAP device when the mains power isn’t available. Provides 1-2 nights of continuous run-time on an average pressure setting with the humidifier and heated tubing disabled. Will provide approximately 19,000mAh for your handheld electronic devices.
- Compatible with most handheld electronic devices that are equipped with USB charging. Compatible with most CPAP, APAP, and some BiPAP devices on the following platforms: ResMed Airsense 10, ResMed AirMini, ResMed S9, 3B Medical Luna, Apex Medical iCH and Philips Respironics DreamStation Go Travel PAP. Not compatible with ventilator PAP devices. Please contact Medistrom Technical Support to confirm BiPAP compatibility before purchasing.