Like wearing nothing at all*
The new DreamWear Full face mask was designed to expand on current Dream Family offerings, with the goal of providing a better option for sleep apnea patients who breathe through their mouths. According to the company, Philips DreamWear Full face features include:
- Comfort: To help combat the challenges that come with wearing a CPAP mask, Philips designed the new DreamWear Full face mask to feel like there’s nothing on the face. The cushion is designed to sit under the nose, not on it.
- Quality: The DreamWear Full face mask was built with a thorough understanding of facial geometries and a suite of proprietary design tools and processes to provide patients with clinically proven fit, comfort, and seal.
- Convenience: The new full face cushion is one of three available for the DreamWear mask system, which directs airflow through the frame and removes the hose from the front of the face, giving patients more freedom to sleep comfortably in any position they desire. The offering also provides an option for patients when they can no longer breathe through their nose from allergies or a cold. Additionally, the third cushion option provides cash-pay opportunities for durable medical equipment providers and additional mask options for patients to help offer them the best chance of long-term therapy success.
- Freedom of Movement: By moving the tube location to the top of the head, DreamWear Full face offers more freedom of movement during the night. Users stated they didn’t need to choose a sleep position when wearing DreamWear Full face mask.*
- Under the nose full face cushion: The under the nose innovative design of the cushion means no more red marks, discomfort, and irritation on the nose bridge.**
- Open design offers a wide field of vision: Open design makes it easy to wear glasses, read, watch TV, and use a computer or tablet before falling asleep.**
- Soft, flexible frame: The soft, flexible frame is comfortable to wear at night. Users have stated it feels like wearing nothing at all.*
- A modular design for more options: The modular design allows users to choose the cushion that works best for them, all on one frame.
- Easy to use: Only a few parts for easy assembly, disassembly and cleaning