CPAP MAX 2.0 Bed Pillow Helps Stop Mask Leaks, Noise & Pressure!
We know the Sleep Apnea’s hard fight. We know. Although your PAP therapy has been designed to give you continuous airflow, you still experience some new problems in the night. PAP is a battle between changing mask, which creates loud noises that wake you up, moving masks and attempting to change the mask during the night that causes red lines and flutter or actually pulling the pillow to cause non-compliance.
The CPAPMax Pillow has helped patients with Sleep Apnea get the support and security they need every night. With its unique design features, orthopaedic support for CPAP pillows and supreme adjustability, the CPAPMax Pillow 2.0 is the ideal CPAP bed pillow not only to improve comfort but also your compliance!
Contour CPAPMax Pillow 2.0 Features:
Contour CPAPMax Pillow 2.0 Features The CPAPMax Pillow 2.0 offers unique ergonomic and support benefits and features to maximize your PAP Therapy for any type of mask or brand.
- Pressure Free Side Cutouts –Reduce mask interference and help to prevent your mask from shifting and moving throughout the night which promotes better compliance with your CPAP
- Choose From 2 Different Sleeping Surfaces – Ventilated foam promotes air circulation during the night for a cooler nights sleep with the 3D Mesh Memory Foam pillow side, or if you prefer a traditional bed pillow surface, simply flip your pillow over for plush support with our soft, hypoallergenic microfiber filled side
- Orthopedic CPAP Design – This CPAP Pillow features a concave center for your head, a crescent cutout for your shoulders and facial support on the sides for easy breathing and improved positioning to maintain positive and continual airflow throughout the night
- 3 Layers of Removable Foam for Adjustability – Provides optimal support benefits. Top layer is memory foam that allows your pillow to mold to the shape of your face, a high resiliency support layer provides added support and a Charcoal infused bottom layer neutralizes odors for freshness
- Improved Hose Control – The extended hose tether allows your air hose to move with you throughout the night without pulling on your mask causing your mask to shift or leak
The CPAPMax Next generation CPAP Pillow Story:
While the original Contour CPAP Pillow has been incredibly successful in addressing mask interference issues, our goal with the CPAPMax Pillow was to create a pillow for sleep apnea patients that not only performs better, but is also more comfortable than most traditional pillows. The pillows dual sided design features plush fibre filling on one side and memory foam on the other, which appeals to a broad spectrum of consumer preferences. One challenge that we faced in utilising these popular materials was insuring that proper support and stability was maintained so that the integrity of the pillows CPAP mask pockets stayed intact.
We were able to stabilise the memory foam and fibre material by inserting a centre layer of high resiliency foam to provide form, support, and relief from comfort issues. Additionally, heat build-up, often an issue with CPAP patients who use humidified air, was resolved with a unique perforation process that ventilates all the way through the pillow. This combined with a 3-D mesh cover that keeps the user suspended above the ventilated foam, allows air to circulate and humidity and moisture to dissipate.
The result is a pillow designed specifically for CPAP therapy users, but comfortable enough for anyone to enjoy. With its unique design features, orthopaedic support for CPAP pillows and supreme adjustability, the CPAPMax Pillow 2.0 is the ideal CPAP bed pillow not only to improve comfort but also your compliance!
Its my second pillow I wore the first one out just love it works well my sleep apparatus, I am a side sleeper.and the pillow doesn’t smash everything.
I bought this for my husband who recently started using a c-pap machine. He was unable to sleep on his side with a regular pillow. He really likes it, but he wasn’t sure what the tail thing on it was for. He ended up cutting it off because it was getting tangled in the sheets.
Just started on my b pap machine has helped tremendously
Great for side sleeping with cpap to help sleep apnea
Been using this for over 2 weeks with improved sleep. I’m a side and face down sleeper; the contour of the pillow prevents air from escaping from the sides of the mask. So far, so good. It was well worth the investment as an accessory to enhance the CPAP function.