Lumin® Bullet is designed to disinfect your CPAP hose. Your CPAP hose carries moist warm air. After use, it can become a breeding ground for bacteria. The thin layer of slime that grows on the dark inside of your hose is called a biofilm. Lumin® Bullet was designed to prevent the growth of this biofilm.
The Lumin® Bullet works with a powerful germicidal LED that emits ultraviolet light. That light is reflected 360° to reach every area of your CPAP hose. The hose interior only requires 1 second of exposure to disinfect harmful germs
The Lumin® Bullet is compatible with most CPAP hoses, including heated tubing. However, the Lumin® Bullet is not compatible with the ResMed Climate Line heated tubing or any hose with an inner diameter of less than 13mm.
- Powerful UV Light: UV light is well known around the world for its cleaning properties. Washing alone doesn’t always ensure the cleanest hose. UV light involves no toxic or harmful gases and is extremely fast, effective.
- Fast Cleaning: Unlike other methods, UV light is a fast cleaning option. In under 60 seconds, your hose is ready for use. No waiting period, no delays, and no chemicals.
- USB Rechargeable Battery: The Lumin Bullet CPAP hose cleaner is rechargeable with a micro USB cable to make it easy and convenient to use. One charge lasts for 30 uses.
- Universally Compatible: Lumin Bullet is universally compatible with almost every brand and style of CPAP hose and heated tubing. The Lumin Bullet, however, is not compatible with the ResMed ClimateLineAir™ Heated Tube for AirSense™ 10
- An Effective Option- Ozone-Free: Lumin Bullet relies on ultraviolet light. Lumin and Lumin Bullet are a fast and easy way to clean your CPAP accessories.
|Voltage:||DC 5V 500mA|
|Storage Temperature:||0˚ to 120˚ F / -18˚ to 49˚ C|
|Operating Temperature:||20˚ to 104˚ F / 7˚ to 40˚ C|
|Humidity:||Up to 93%, non-condensing|
|Altitude:||Up to 2000 M|
I’m Great Product! I’m lazy when it comes to cleaning my cpap machine. This does the trick.
Mark V, –
Worth the money!! Easy to use and gets the job done.
Andrew S, –
I hated the time and clean up involved with the constant cycle of CPAP maintenance. This is so fast and it’s truly plug and play. One of the best purchases I’ve ever made. Once the Lumin cycle is finished you can smell how fresh it is.
Garry U –
Works great and easy to use recommend this product to customers who are wanting to get away from washing there CPAP hose.